- Grated Cucumber(Savatekaayi)
- Medium Sized Rava - 1 cup
- Coconut (grated) - 1 cup
- Cardamom - 2-3
- Salt - a pinch
- Jaggery - as per the requirement
- Ghee - 5-6 tsp
- Fry medium sized rava with ghee till it turns a light brown.
- Thoroughly mix grated cucumber(Savatekaayi), grated coconut, cardamom, jaggery, a litte salt, fried rava.
- All these ingredients has to be mixed in cucumber water. Kindly note that no extra water here is required as cucumber itself leaves out water.
- Smear a little ghee on a steamer plate.
- Put the above mixture on the steamer plate.
- Steaming time : 15-20 mins
- Cut them into small pieces
- Savatekaayi Kadabu is ready to eat.